16 June 2006


SUNSHINE ON MY FOXGLOVES

Well, I have dithered long enough so today I am going to write something and post a pic on my new blog and just get it over with! Believe it or not I have only just stumbled into this world & it's been like finding an old friend....this is how I got reunited....
Whilst researching a Martha Stewart Baby style font I found myself at a blogsite called Loobylu - I then proceeded to become completely distracted, in awe and totally immersed! For a good few hours I continued to link to other creative blogs and websites and for the first time in a long time I felt a drive come back in me to put my-creative-self back out into the world. I'm now raring to go and full of inspiration:) I'm optimistic that by starting my own journal it will put me in touch with a like-minded community as well as family & friends and give me a chance to share my crafty goings-on too. (Have just discovered Etsy & flickr - so am V excited at all the possibilities out there!!) It's going to be a bit of a learning curve but I'm ready to have a go.
So, see you back here soon! x Kelly
p.s. I did eventually source the font:) called MeMima

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hi, I just found you blog (via colour week) and I love it. This is exactly how I felt when I first discovered "this world". How could it have existed without me knowing about it? I started mine last month and am loving it more than I thought I could. I'll stay tuned to your adventrues