27 November 2006

SHOP NEWS


I'm happy to report that I've managed to get some extra pieces ready to go into my online shop tomorrow....some new corsage brooches + a little tote bag too. Some other stocking fillers will be stocked by the end of the week once I get a clear hour (or 5??!) to load them up on to Etsy :)

I'd recommend a trip over to The Glass Doorknob this week where Shari is doing a special Handmade for the Holidays feature. Fantastic interviews today with Abigail, Lisa + Ash....I so enjoyed reading about them all + seeing their work. I am absolutely thrilled to be one of the interviewees on Tuesday....interviews normally scare me (job-related) + this was the 1st one I've actually been excited about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an honour to be interviewed..but you deserve it so - you work is so pretty and soooo well made!!! I love your asthetic sense!!!
I am also preparing to restock my shop...and also need some extra hours!!!
Have a great day!! xxx

Gigibird said...

Lovely photos once again.
I have a few bits to list on Etsy - so it takes 5 hours?...... I have been warned!