02 September 2007

SIMPLE PLEASURES + A NEW SEASON

a simple family sunday...morning stroll by the sea...delicious home cooked dinner at mum + dad's...that snoozy afternoon feeling + spending a little time with sweet winston here who makes me sneeze!

so a new season is starting...leaves falling already...the light almost different outside too...i like it

looking forward to getting creative this week + i'm setting myself a project to make an addition to my shop by friday...there you go i've said it now...you are my witness so there's no going back!!

an early night is in order here hence the short post. hope everyone's septembers are off to a good start. i definitley feel an air of positivity out there in people's words which means lots of new inspiration to share + new work to see...what could be better? xxx

3 comments:

annie's abode said...

Look forward to seeing the new addition to the shop. I don't like the thought of autumn and winter - my favourite time is spring and summer. But we should happy that we hav seasons as they are important.

love ax

Gigibird said...

I love Winston!
I too am looking forward to seeing whats going in to your Etsy shop:)

j said...

that is one sweet cat!